7 Day Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
Noosa is an Australian resort area on southern Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Known for its heavy surf, Sunshine Beach is backed by cafes and boutiques. A coastal trail runs north past the beaches of Noosa National Park, home to koalas around Tea Tree Bay. South of the Noosa Everglades, kayaks and sailboats dot the waters of Lake Cootharaba.
- 4 nights Brisbane; Sofitel Brisbane in a King Room
- Entrance to Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo
- Koala and River cruise. Cruise down the Brisbane River to Lone Pines Koala sanctuary where you will have the opportunity to cuddle a Koala
- 2 nights Sunshine Coast; The Sebel Noosa in a 1 bedroom apartment
- Everglades Eco cruise. Featuring a visit to historic "Harry's Hut". Enjoy morning tea stop and delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch. Plenty of time for swimming and photography
- 6 day Avis car rental including unlimited miles and insurance. Pick up and drop off Brisbane Airport
- Travel2 Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)